Sojourner is a suite of enterprise mobile applications that drive information quickly across business enterprises, enabling you to access and securely share information from anywhere and on any device.
Sojourner Mobility, by Sita Corp, helps transform businesses through collaborative mobile business intelligence. Designed to work with any application, any device and any system, Sojourner’s dynamic configuration ensures that people, processes, and assets are always connected and all key information can be accessed and optimized on the go.
Today, many businesses view mobility solutions as tools that can help increase efficiency and productivity. Sita Corp sees business mobility as a critical asset for driving new revenue generation and competitive advantage.
By giving your employees the tools they need to handle critical tasks and make informed decisions in real time, you achieve:
- Flexibility and agility to remain competitive
- Increased workforce productivity and ability to monitor performance
- Accelerated sales cycles and customer wins with mobile access to real-time customer data
- Empowered employees to make more informed decisions at the point of action
- Improved customer satisfaction and response time to customer inquiries
Sojourner Mobile Advantage
Sojourner delivers powerful business performance through mobile enterprise applications that give businesses secure, real-time access to all key systems throughout the organization.
With Sojourner, you are able to:
- Use a single, unified mobile platform for all your employees, consumers and partners
- Reduce costs by using connect-ready packaged mobile apps from Sita Corp and our partners
- Create simple mobile apps by co-creating with Sita Corp and our network of partners
- Secure the access and sharing of information with scalable enterprise mobility management with built-in analytics and dashboard to monitor performance in real-time
Sojourner consists of five main components:
- DataConnect Manager – Enables fast, secure and reliable connection to any legacy backend system, including SAP, Oracle and IBM; multi-source data extraction and manipulation; and direct update of web and hybrid apps, analytics and operational management functions.
- OneView Manager – Improves user experience via a single unified presentation of the information you need when you need it on any mobile device.
- MobileConnect Manager – Provides a robust engine that mobilizes and manages information pushed out on any device, supporting BYOD and any managed services options; this allows developers to perform all the coding and integration tasks that are required to develop a fully operational application.
- Security Manager – Delivers the framework to securely push and manage data with business intelligence features to measure and analyze performance.
- Admin Dashboard – Performs ongoing monitoring and administration of deployed apps, adapters and push notifications via a dedicated, web-based user interface.