- Supports native, hybrid, and web application development
- Defines brand designs, workflow, analytics, reporting, and enterprise integration requirements
- Choose from a library of applications, reporting templates and formst
- Option to share development designs and templates with your development team and users in the cloud
- Use connectors for SAP, Oracle, Salesforce, PeopleSoft, IBM, Web Services, Databases, etc.
- Integrates with any enterprise assets: ERP, Services, Apps, Backend Legacy, and Futures Systems
- Aggregates information gathered from multiple, disparate systems – and builds business logic, workflow, policies, role-based approvals and access, BYOD device user management, and reporting
A single unified presentation in OneViewTM of your enterprise information: when you need it, on any device - laptops, desktops, smartphones, and tablets.
OneViewTM Manager enables you to share information across your enterprise in a single view. It provides a secure, reliable platform that both is user-friendly, and integrates easily with other public or private cloud services.
Whether your enterprise needs short-term on-site support, or a long-term commitment with ongoing system support, we work with you to tailor a cost-effective program that best meets your needs.
Delivers framework to securely manage data with business intelligence features, across multiple applications.